Metal Crash Barriers popularly known as Highway Guardrails are the need of today and tomorrow. With futuristic concepts emerging for ensuring safety and security of lives on road, metal crash barrier is an essential and crucial product in today’s fast paced life.
Metal crash barrier is specifically an element or infrastructural support for road safety which ensures safety and security of people and vehicles during unforeseen circumstances namely, road accidents or mishaps. Moreover, metal crash barriers are beneficial for drivers travelling in late nights. Metal crash barrier (GUARDRAILS) absorbs the impact of energy emitted from the collecting vehicle which thus results into minimization of risk and damage to vehicles and passengers. Hence, it diverts the vehicle from colliding to getting it post in balance on the roads.
Cold rolled formed section
- 3mm 2.67mm thicK HR sheet.
- Fe 410/Fe 360 grade steel conforming to IS 5986 or IS I0748 or equivalent.
- Hot Dip Galvanised – 550 gms/m2 conforming to MORT&H (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways) and IS.
Anchored to foundation on Ground & Bridges
- Channel section of 75x150x75x5mm.
- 5mm thick HR sheet.
- Fe 410/Fe 360 grade steel conforming to IS 5986 / IS I0748 / IS 2062 or equivalent.
- Hot Dip Galvanised – 550 gms/m2 or 610 gms/m2 conforming to MORT&H (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways) and IS.
Anglised, Fish Tail or Tubular End Terminals.
- Hot dip galvanized or electro galvanised bolts, nuts and washers conforming to IS 1364 and IS 1367 of grade 4.6 MS.
- 16mm dia Button head bolts for W-beam to W-beam to spacer connection.
- 16mm dia Hexagonal head type bolts for spacer to post connection.